Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Shopping, shopping and more shopping!

I went shopping yesterday! Yeah!! Handbags, purses, jewellery(again!), T-shirts! All I need are shoes now! Yeah! There are gona be so many bags... Good to fill up my stationery and stuff!
7 days until I leave! Am really excited! I cant stop thinking abt my handbags! :) I have this thing for blue things! I haev like 3 blue bags already and (they are of different shades though!) I got another one yesterday! But its SO CUTE!! It looks elegant!
Its light blue with this shiny thing on one side! (I dunno how to describe it!) Yeah i even got blue jewellery!
And I got this black bag.... not too big, not to small! Thats why they call it bags I guess. (Otherwise it wud have been BIG bag!) :D! Man theres so much to do! Not that i really mind! But i still got this sore throat thingy. Am kinda sleepy!

3 comments:

SR said...

*hugs*
ur finally offfff to lumssss!!! yay! shop till u drop babes =) sounds like fun!

Samar Owais said...

1 week! Where did the time go? And i can so understand your bags and jewellery obsession. I've got the same one! I cannot let go of a funky one.

This lady i know got these bags from india...and i took 3 of them! they were these pretty beaded ones. They made a serious dent in my pocket lekin i just had to have them!:D

Blue Water said...

@ Shaima: Shopping is fun!!!

Extiinct: I know how the 'have to have' feeling goes! U just cant resist the things!!! Its lovely!!! Plus jewellery makes a great gift!