Monday, August 01, 2005

The Night Match!

I haev so much to post.

First of all I am jealous!:p
Raheel told me all abt that night match! Mujhe bhi raat ko khelna hai! It must be fun being out wid friends all night, playing and all! I love those gatherings!!! Have I had any? Well i do remember this one nite in 1996.. family picnic tha... it was loadsa fun. All us cousins were up all night, talking, joking, playing, laughing!
There's somthing really divine abt nights i tell u!
Yeah! I wanna be up wid my friends all night in uni and tease them and play with them and have fun!!!! LOL! Maybe i cud arrange some sorta match too! I dun really know how to play cricket! ( I think i dun like cricket!) badminton perhaps!! :D
Absars online journal aint opening! wassup Absar?! i wanna have that "I am" thing on my blog too! I lov it! have been thinking abt what i shud write in that!
Khair upto now! I am enjoying mornings! I LOVE mornings! They are so beautiful!

No comments: