Friday, August 05, 2005

Have a cup of tea by my side. Found my 2 favourite rings... had misplaced them 2 months or so bac :D Mom ound them... am wearing them! I love being silly at home. Played wid my stuffed bunny yesterday. threw and caught him! Its fun

I feel lighter today. I decided to let go :)
Life feels wonderful. I feel. I feel i am walking between eternity.. am content wid the past and soothed by the future. the present is divine. I love it. Morning ... walking into the sky or so it feels!:)

4 comments:

flick said...

:D thats really wonderful!!!
its nice to see you float :)
God bless you!:)

Blue Water said...

Aww thanks :) May God glorify you with best of both worlds. AAMEEN :)

Gul said...

Life!


Some times left us sooo much lighter without giving any solace, But the feeling of contention is different in itself and worth relaxing.

BTW, Nice place you've here in the shadow of blogging

Blue Water said...

Thanks Gul I am flattered :)

Life is a wonderful mystrey!