Thursday, August 04, 2005

I cant

I cant go on pretending everythings fine
I cant really stop thinking abt it
I am sick of thinking abt it all the time
I KNOW things are gonna get better
Maybe its that pain.. that dry itchy pain which prevails when the wound's abt to close.
I think so.

I gota collect myself.
Maintain my calm
Its ok to freak out sometimes
But i gota take care of myself and of ppl i care for the most,
who have, somehow, hurt me the most.

I still need them, in one way or the other. Thats the irony.
One way or the other, its good. Or else, its gonna be extremely lonely.

In real, I cant wait for the silver lining to unfold.
Allah must have some grand work there. Some glory.
I know. I can feel it :)
Now thats teh good part.

Its ok, its almost over.
Almost over...
Another start then.. lets see... :) I am excited.
Its my time to sit back, relax and trust Him.

5 comments:

flick said...

ive gone through some of your posts.
...i see myself.
...losing faith for the first time.
may be it happens with all the passionate souls, all the faithfuls...
it changed me for good. may be i somehow needed that disappointment to make my believes even stronger. for that instant i beleived i had lost all my faith, faith in them, faith in myself, faith in god. then, it took me a long time to be myself again.

ive learnt two things:

* to forgive people;
cause they all have thier own comlications and weak moments, like myself.n later even feel sypathetic towards them, if i can

* to respect my feelings;
and to go with the flow, not to push myself, trying to forget or to hold on to the past either. afterall im human, ill take my time.

dil hi tou hai na sang-o-khisht,derd se bher na jaye kyun_
roain gey hum hazaar baar, koi hamein rulaye kyun.

Blue Water said...

I didnt really understand the shair.. but yr advice is worthy :) I have been considering those points already but hearing it from u confrims some beliefs of mine :)

Abt the faith... have u read aulo Coelho's, The Fifth Mountain? Its wonderful. I think u will like it :)

flick said...

Heart it is, not a brick or stone
Why shouldn't it feel the pain?
Let none tyrannize this heart
Or I shall cry again and again


its by ghalib. n the expression he holds, just cant be translated, its amazing. i hope you can understand it better now?
it was just to imply: be true to your feelings. :)

n about "The fifth mountain", ive heard a lot, but unfortunately havent getton my hands on it,yet.

Anonymous said...

*sigh*



(silence)

Blue Water said...

absar : why did u sigh?? :S