Thursday, August 25, 2005

I just discovered that I cant live without love. It thrives me. And not the fake, I love but cant really help u(read I am too damn selfish) but the i will do anything i can, will help u help yrself sort. Its soothing, it heals. Love is a wonderful feeling! And making compromises in the later is SO worthy. It feels good. it strengthens the bond and makes a relationship lighter. :) U know i read this quote, " dealing with conflicts together strengthens a relationship!" (something like that!) its soo wiseee!
My fav word used to be 'nice' but i think I like 'cute' more now. It sounds cuter!
I asked one of my cuzins to put aside this yellow dress for me! I love yellow!!!! dresses mein yellow looks cute. esp on gals. I think guys look kinda goofy-cute in yellow! not goofy-goofy, goofy-cute!
I am glad i got ma ears pierced (like 3 years bac) i love wearing my earings. Though, my ears hurt now!
Been sleeping loads! :D dun wana be tired!!!:p

No comments: