Friday, August 19, 2005

It rained!

Yeah !!! kinda more of a drizzle and less of a rain but it rained :) Someone told me its her b day she was damn happy!
I hae been up all nite! kinda tired!
11 days until i leave. Theres a lot to do which is good. I hate sitting falto!
Found out two more ppl from my area who got admitted in ma batch! cool! Yeah wont be alone i guess :) I will make new friends too.
i am sleepy!
Hmm we are gona be assigned a facutly advisor! Hope mine is cute! ;) yeah they gona be old I guess but no problem!LUMS is a uni with young students ! so that balances!;)

5 comments:

Samar Owais said...

Why wish for cute teachers. Pray for cute batch mates. much mroe fun! Lol.
I'm so glad for you. I have a feeling you're the only one from our MPS batch to be going to LUMS. Makes me so proud of you!:D

Blue Water said...

Awww thankooo!
And waisay! cute batch mates seems wiser!! ;) !! Yeah worth the prayer :)

Blue Water said...

larki! u are getting a degree in public admin! wow! u cud go far wid that!

Blue Water said...

U enjoy uni dun u??

Samar Owais said...

Yeah I am and I plan to go far...my only hurdle is avoiding getting married till then.Lol.

And yeah uni is nice enough...just that after MPS and Commecs it's a bit tough to come to terms with the nursery-school thinking of some of the people there.