Thursday, August 04, 2005

heyyyy!

Wassup??
Me? better. ALHAMDULILAH :)
I love Friends!!! the real ones and the show too!!
Esp where Joey makes those peanut butter fingers! and the way Pheobe acts when she loses the lottery tickets!
Hmm been preparing to leave. 26 days left. Then i'll leave. Cant believe its happening. Its like ending on an Era... almost childhood probably. Teenage years ... no i dunt feel old... the older i get, the happier I am because it makes me more aware of my existence. And I love to celebrate it. I mean I cant believe I am leaving. My favourite picture, my home, my money plant Bugsy! Whos gonna remember to water it! Maybe I shud take a part of it with me.. Hmm probably not! I think I still want a goldfish! I like caring for them! The plant's beautiful!!

Basically, been crazy abt having everything... I have prepared a 2 page list of things I am gonna need... and been studying ad math.
I am excited. It feels weird. I mean I am leaving .. I am glad its just that... u know this is the leap... a big leap through which i cross two BIG mountains.. small ones arent my choice... had something BIG in a way before... so I decided to do somethin BIG ahead in a different way.
I am basically doing it coz I am important to myself. My happiness IS important to me. I know its important to others too but I gota love myself. Makes me happy. Helps me care for others better. I lov sharin my happiness. Sometimes I choke out my sorrows too .. gives me more reasons to connect with friends more beforehand... b4 things get so bad that even talking abt it is hard. I love the people who support me
I care for those who care for me. I adore them!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

where are you going? tell me :P. and add math? oh please, i took that in o'levels, woh kaafi tha for one lifetime. lol. and may you be this happy always. inshAllah*

Blue Water said...

INSHALLAH and ALHAMDULILAH ,I am going to LUMS :D =o) (BIG smile!)
yeah. I have an intermediate commerce background so dunno much abt differentiation and integration :D wud need it for calculas n uni.

Thank u! :)