Thursday, August 25, 2005

Its all coming to me

Why is it all coming back to me? The memories of last year and my struggles. Maybe it signifies closure. which is good.
U know whats the most soothing thing when u wanna get away from everyone and just be yrself when u r really down? sitting on the cool tile floor. I have spent so many minutes lying down on the tile floor, crying so many tears, staring at the ceiling. Its soothing as far as channeling out yr feelings is concerned. But that was months back. Why am i feeling this way now? Closure. It has to be.

3 comments:

SR said...

aw sweety *hugs*
just shut off the memories, you are mashaAllah beginning a new chapter in your life.. do it with a smile =)

love ya!!!!!

Blue Water said...

I love ya too! HUGZ!! :) Shutting off seems to be the best solution but u know it can be a yardstick for how far |I have made it.
P.S. : I leave tommorow :)!

Anonymous said...

you did? I dont really remember this :)