Monday, August 15, 2005

Gotta Open up

I got a sore throat. Its really hurting now. When I gulp aur waisay bhi it hurts a bit... Hmm gota treat it!
15 days left until i leave. I sometimes cant believe I am leaving. I was up most of the night last night thinking abt the familarity of this place. No, i am not some i-cant-live-without-my-home person but the reality of it hit me yesterday. I am not scared, I am a bit confused. But then, i love nights and wud love to have someone to talk to all night! someone i find interesting! yeah i can do that on holidays there, itni sari larkiyan hongi and yr interests bring u together! Its gona be fun :D
feels weird but believe me, i wudnt have it any other way. :) I am gona work on things and manage them.
I am getting the opportunity to educate myself, really educate myself... i am gona INSHALLAH make the best of it. :)

No comments: