Sunday, April 17, 2005

Intrinsic

I attended this lecture the other day.. the topic was "Self-development throught the process of change". It was well-conducted. Makes me think. Have u ever thought how thinking affects us? Well.. theres this concept of 'hado' the intrinsic changes of water... through the power of thought. Experiments on water were carried out.. by exposing different samples to different words... the water samples were put in tubes.. with words written and stuck on them.. words like 'Thank You", "Peace", "Love", "You Fool". The water was then frozen i think... and its crystals were later on observed... The water samples changed in atomic terms!
Water constitutes 70% or above of our body... imagine what we do to ourselves with negitive thinking.. waiting for others to change ! I mean woww!
Now I make it a point to think good thoughts and it works... every time I start thinking abt negitive stuff.. I tend to stop myself and think of what this is doing to me!
This was exactly what I needed... Negitivty is hard... I felt so overwhelmed with feelings and emotions! I wonder if Ahad is right when he says that feeling is a flaw of man! I think negitive feeling is... Ever thought high... spirits high.. being happy for no reason! I think its God's gift. His saying, "Come feel My world!!" but then white cant exist without black!! I think negitivity is always gonna be there.. I am fine with it.. I just don't wanna dive into it!
About the blues.. I think they are needed to feel yrself. Walks definately are fun!! Yeha being with yourself.. letting your mind drift... think abt anything u want ! Anything! That's fun.. even I take walks at night and morning too sometimes! I can hear the birds chirping!! yeah I absolutely love morning walks... helps me stay sunny all day! ALHAMDULILAH :)

No comments: