Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Human Being

"Depressed I believe we all are,we use our surroundings to make ourselves happy."
So said Ahad once.
I wonder if that's what a human being is.
Bold in war,
Beaten within,
Closed doors
That numbness still!
I wonder if that's a human being.
You know I like ice cream!
Coz' it freezes a moment within
It pauses a moment within and pacifies me.
Reaches down, from Up above
A blessing,
This ice cream.
I don't feel anything else when I am bestowed with it.
I am not an addict.
Or am I?
Let's analyze...

Rebuilding myself,
Brick by brick,
Thought by thought,
I am unbuilding a mystrey
And creating eternity
With this thread I called divine!
Its not a web, mind you
I am free to move always,
Always am I free to move.
It's a thread I weave on myself.
You see I have to.
This unthreaded me has suffered enough.
I need protection.
But I refuse a cocoon.
So God sent me a thread.
It's bright and blue,
It's an antidote of the apparent venom that seems to surround me,
Suspended in midair to attack me.
It HAS worked before.
But you see I was numb then
Or lost without ice cream!
But then God showed me the antidote.
I love the hugs that God sent me.
Dear God, can I return the pain and
keep the gift?
Did you actually send that pain?
Did it hurt you too?
If yes, then why did you do it?
If no, will it stop hurting me too?


You see my friends are my ice cream
They are blue, yellow, pink and purple
With polka dotted stuff.
Do You hate me God?
You know I don't think so!
Coz' you listen to me when I am pained,
You answer my prayers.
I thank You and I love You!
But what do I do wiith the pain?
You know the antidote is good.
The antidote is my friends you see
Even though I appear to be fit and fast
We've broken the lock
We've come put of the moulds
The past monsters are gone
We have ourselves to deal with now,
Oh what a relief!
We can rebuild ourselves
Get stronger, be peaceful
And defend when attacked
But spread Love and Peace otherwise
That's the antidote.
Thats my antidote and I think it's yours too?


See that's a human being
Binded by a thread to others.
My actions affect you
and vice versa.
If I perform nice, soothing deeds,
Your pain's gonna be relieved
Don't cry my friend
We are all in this together
Surely, God drowned us to cleanse us
Now I don't need air always
God sent me gils, to breathe with.
I am o.k. in water.
I don't drown now,
I change.
See? It works.
Out of a zillion things that you think have destroyed you
We have 23 zillion things that are glorious.
They work for us!
And just imagin
What's gonna happen
When we spread these 83 zillion things
Of courage, happiness, LOVE and peace
and they multiply!

No comments: