Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hmm weird day today.. it was good overall! Aww my friends are speciaalL!! they aree!! :) my cool friends!! all of them! (hey that rhymed!!)
Boy i feel kinda sick.. feel ajeeb! but at least i have something to do LOL!! :) yeah yeah its all up to me! I am being lazy! but i think its ok! i need to relax :P Phir tu ragra lagna haI! (uni n all!) yeah but i think its gona be fun!! INSHALLAH! Ah my uni dreams!! :)
Hmm what else? been sick since 2 or 3 days am feeling better today! WHat I have noticed is i like being busy somehow! yeahh! and i love to laugh!!! :) thats why i keep watching, "Friends!" What else? Just feel kinda weak! yeah but am gona use it as an impetus to help me spring up! I mean bounce back!! Into a more active world! Got those ad maths classes in mind.. but gotta have some sports too...
No one i mean not many times do ppl wanna play wid me! :p so i created my own games.. one of them includes Squash! yeah with a table tennis bat n ball (ping pong!) against the door! yeah! am not using tennis ball and that racket! The first thing these equipments hit at is my nose!!! and mouth!! my lip is already bruised! :p it was from the dryness! yeah my lower lip kinda split once when I was on vacation hahaha! yeah and the bleeding!but that was long time back! now its a bit bruised somehow and hurts a bit!! i dun wana make it a target of a tennis ball!
and BLAH :p what else? I wonder! hmm gona have some juice now my eyes burn a little and yes I am gonna mention the pain that i feel when i am sick! I love it! but u know whats more important? cheering up? I think its times liek these when u realize what u wanna do when u get better! I mean i was thinking abt joining these swimming classes.. was confused then i got sick and realized i wanna join!!! conveyance panga but i think tha can be worked out INSHALLAH! its nice to decide what u want!!
And yeah i like learning vocab but get bored sometimes... made so many flashcards but they r put inside ma cupboard! gota get them out!! yeah study a little! will see will see!

No comments: