Thursday, June 02, 2005

Why does my hand hurt? WHy do I feel this sudden urge to feel love? No, not lustful love I mean pure love. I just re-read the past emails I received. I needed to be told I am precious and that I matter. Whats wrong? Why do I feel kinda cut off? WHy do I want my friends to adore me? Am I not loved enugh? Kya hogaya hai mujhe?? I was watching "FInding Neverland." and i had to write this. Suddenly. I paused the movie! Yeah theres something wrong. Whats wrong? Maybe its coz I dun have enugh things to do. Maybe I have had a joy death? Or maybe a leave for that matter! No I dun think so. That cant be. God would never let me down like that! I am sleepyI am just gonna go rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo sorry girl!!!

Blue Water said...

Aray fikar nista! :) Dont be I totally understand! :)