Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Perspective

Hmm. Let's get my problems in perspective.

The IBA test. Its been bugging me. I am eager for LUMS result but I gotta be logical. Yeah THE test. To be very honest, I dun really wanna do BBA. Then why the rush? Glory huh? Also not having many other choices but honestly, BBA aint MY passion. It might be someone else's its not minee! I wanna do Bachelors in Econ!! That I gota focus on? Yes I will prepare for IBA's test... but I am NOT freaking out. I wont change my passion for glory, I just wont!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naureen,
this is the first time i post my comments to you.
U r right to some extent about selecting rather choosing the field of study, but i always say to all my friends and youngesters that always keep your options open. What can u do if wud do ur BA in Econ, only Masters in Econ...and so on that means u limit your options. But if u do BBA or for that matter you opt for any engineering field you will have the option to do your masters in any field u want ...right? Think abou it.

Blue Water said...

HMm.. u do have a point. The thing is, I want some specialization... in some field then I can opt for a Masters degree. Probably management. I totally agree on keeping the options open thing... :) Hmm... another thing that attracts me there is that after a year or so.. if I find that eco isnt what I want, I can switch to another major. Plus I get to study core subjects like writing and all (in LUMS) Hmm keep my options open. Thats the wisest choice I can always choose laterrr my field!! Thanks a zillion! Things feel clearer noww :)

Thanks for posting! I am delighted to have u comment :)