Sunday, June 05, 2005

More

  1. It hurts me to hurt my loved ones even when they are wrong.
  2. When I hate, I really really hate. Same goes for love.
  3. I like reading.
  4. I have spent a lot of my days lying down, staring at the ceiling, imagining I was in a different place.
  5. I am a writer.
  6. Survival means something to me, so does pain.
  7. I like being happy.
  8. I like working and thinking.
  9. I dont really like beaches. I think they are gloomy.
  10. I love the colour baby blue.
  11. I like yellow clothes. I think yellow makes me look pretty.=o)
  12. I imagine giving good things to my friends on their birthdays and any other time. Whatever I feel wud make them happy.
  13. I can get scared easily.
  14. I dont really like men.
  15. I think the knowledge of Him is a gift God has granted us with.
  16. I think tasbihs are soothing. They are sooo soothing.
  17. I like being told that I am special.
  18. I dont believe things easily sometimes. I can be REALLY stubborn.
  19. I love gifts.
  20. I like ice cream.
  21. I like making people laugh(not on me!!).
  22. I like Friends the tv show.
  23. I wanna learn to drive.
  24. I think polar bears must be really fluffy to touch but I dun wanna find out. (They are wild!)
  25. I like fish - eating ke liye.
  26. INSHALLAH WHen I get a goldfish, I am gona name him Bozo:)
  27. I dun like being aimless. I like being focused.
  28. I have learnt that your greatest duty is to yr ownself. Your well-being is somehow yr responsibility.

No comments: