Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weird Things About Me

  1. Sometimes when I have been really angry, I have cried.
  2. I hate defeat.
  3. I dont like weakness
  4. I love sunrise.
  5. When I get depressed, I eat.
  6. I have an overeating problem.
  7. I like universities.
  8. I like smiles too.
  9. My friends mean the world to me. My family does too.
  10. If someone I care for hurts me real bad, I get numb.
  11. I dont like being used.
  12. I havent smoked ever.
  13. I think babies are the cutest thing.
  14. I think a baby's laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
  15. I like poetry and philosophy.
  16. I love quotes.
  17. I adore my friends and wanna be there for them whenever I can.
  18. If my friends get hurt, at times I feel their pain too.
  19. I tried to kill myself once... decided to slash my wrists. Couldn't. I ended up putting cuts on both of my hands and no one even noticed. I also slashed pages of my personal diary that time and those cuts are still there.
  20. As far as I can recall, I have tried to kill myself twice overall .
  21. I have had near death experiences.
  22. I like orange juice.
  23. I like winning.
  24. I like romance novels too.
  25. I think marriages may be made in Heaven but they go through hell.
  26. I like kittens.
  27. I like dolphins.
  28. I think donkeys are cute to look at.
  29. I like the way penguins walk.

No comments: