Sunday, September 11, 2005

Thats the way I like it

I like it here at LUMS. Its more peaceful, more me. I am finally adjusting here. I like the mornings here.. they are serene and beautiful! I liek my friends here. I feel happier too, i guess. I am happier but then there are ups and downs. The thing i love most abt the dorms is they are well maintained and i can come and get some sleep in between classes if theres a good time gap! I think I am finally adjusting. And setting yr priorities, caring for yr friends feels wonderful!! :) Althoug i am more of a recluse here LOL, running around, doing my chores, mostly alone but i like being wid ppl. I dun follow a particular set of friends to do all activities with, I share activities with different groups of ppl that feels excellent. I like knowing the juniors here that I know, Ahad and Saqib that is.there are certain friends who remain special no matter what!

4 comments:

bassaam said...

It is so cool to hear about LUMS from a frshie's perspective. Brings back awesome memories. You must be a 2009er.

I just recently graduated and miss the place already. I made my best friends there... it is just awesome.. I mean I miss PDC food (that is how much I miss the place)!

Believe me you'll grow in these 4 years. Never forget to have fun .. I made friends late .. be social and open. and yeah.. don't forget to get ragged ..

Samar Owais said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

You know for some reason whenever I read your blog...this image of you comes up in my mind wearing the MPS uniform! Lol.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now all that seems good, but how come AD and saqib are your juniors :D

Enjoy your stay!

Blue Water said...

bassaam : PDC food u miss? LOL waisay i find it ok :) like bearable nothing 'unbearable' ALHAMDULILAH:) Yeah friends... it IS fun esp hostel life! I left my room messed up at home, i get to start over ;)

Yeah fun is what i wanna haveee!!!

Extinct: Yeah its a lot of fun here!!! :)
MPS uniform..? LOL

Absar: AD and Saqib are not MY juniors... they are 3rd year students normally called juniors! I am a freshie :D
Am lovin it!