Saturday, September 03, 2005

I am not

I am not ok. I dun feel so. Things are weird. No turning back! I know that things are gonna be fine. I know its gona be alright. But still I am miserable. Yeah, "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick." Its making me sick. I have never felt so lonely in my life. I feel like I dont belong. Its gona take time to adjust. No, I am not crying over going back home. I chose this and I am not backing off. But this is a BIG transition in ma life. I am ok. I will be fine.

I will not not be fine :) Its gona be alright! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is ur zodiac sign? this post reminded me one of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episodes where Ross keep saying "I am fine"...remember?

ciao

Anonymous said...

Heheh, comon, this is just something that every hostelite goes through!

Blue Water said...

Aamanna : yeah i have seen it! LOL ! HHAHAHahha

absar : :p