Monday, September 19, 2005

Heyy!

I like it here! Morning walks and all. I like the ducks here. And i saw a squirrel today! It was soo cutee! It gets lonely here sometimes but mornings at LUMS are beautiful!!! I Like receiving calls from friends from time to time :) SOmeone got a cultus and is what appears to be a crazy Gol Gappa fan! :) I slept at a class time. Missed it. 0.25% of my total grade gone :D but nah, never mind, i am not gona turn into a freak! I gotta take things slowly! LOL and these things happen. The class was at 3:30 and i woke up at 3:50 pm :D But I feel much better now. The past few days were hard,.. asthama and all. It gets so frustuating sometimes, you cant breathe. I cried before sleeping in one of those days. But then I put a smile on ma face and had faith that things wud get better INSHALLAH :) And God listened :) I am much better now. Yeah had dinner at PDc warna hostel mein hi khana magwati thi!
I like my friends here too, we kid around a lot! They tease me with, "Main ja raha hoon." A phrase i use a lot :) If u find ppl of yr type, its much fun!! :) Hostel life is good too. We have a beautiful hostel. It feels like i am writing an essay!
Better get bac to work! I even love the gym here! Aerobics classes are fun :)
Tc byee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you've gotta get over getting into LUMS! :P

Blue Water said...

HAhahahaha! i will :p! who cares!

SR said...

omg ur thereeeeeeee!!!! im so glad ur havin fun!!!! miss ya online *hugs*