Sunday, January 15, 2006

Life has gotten so hollow suddenly. The things that matter, the things i live for. Its gotten so lonely, i am paralysed. I will leave home tommorow INSHALLAH. See , i wanna go, i dun wana stay but i miss this cozy home so much. I feel a hollowness within me...

I even hafta work. Mids hain next week. I wonder where life will take me. This lonliness is so like me yet so unwanted... why am i not changing it? How do i change it?

Options:-
Get a boyfriend...
Contact a close friend.. talk to him at this hour... be as mysterious as u feel, just be frank...
scream, shout and cry...
stay home(I wud never do that!)
Write abt it..(thats what I am doing :D)

I am gona miss home... but its ok. Sometimes i feel i just dunt connect. I am hurting within. I know, I need to have a heart to heart with someone... but i dunno how i feel!
I gota learn to deal with this stuff... i will be leaving and coming a lot INSHALLAH... so i better get used to it.

P.s. : u have hurt me. U have so hurt me. How u gona live with it? How u gona bear it? U still mean a lot to me u know and i still trust u!

2 comments:

Samar Owais said...

You came and you went back>
ye kab howa?

I hope things work out for you. keep your head high:)

Blue Water said...

Heyy!! I have visited khi twice after comin to lums! WIll come in 2 months INSHALLAH:)

Yeah it gets hard sometimes but things are ALHAMDULILAH getting better :)
How have u been? how are yr studies coming along??