Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hmm! Theres something about mornings that I love.. the serenity and love that pours out of the sky at this time is divine :) Man its soo romantic! If i opt for a date, i'd go for an early morning walk! or maybe around flowers, sitting, talking, laughing AWWW thats so cute thats the greatest b day gift i cud have... mornings and flowers! I would LOVE to have my friends do that on my bday! I just lovveeeeee mornings!
HAd aaloo ka paratha yesterday, for the second time after coming to LUMS! YUMSS!!! i like the nashta here!
Trying to study, DID study ALHAMDULILAH! Gota study mice now... just studied human behaviour while sitting outside the academic block :)
SO cool! I love these dayss!

1 comment:

Blogger Templates said...

I agree, don't understand how people can sleep till noon, what a waste.