Sunday, December 04, 2005

the pain...

WHy? why do people hurt ya> why do people not care when u care bac?why am i so dissatisfied why does it hurt so much? A part of mewants to sit and cry another part of me wants to go bac to my friends roomand cry my eyes out. People hurt ya dun they, they dun really care.Why do i care so much?why, why, why?it feels pointless, its causing me so much pain.\I feel numb with pain and worry. I gota work thisits been years... ive been disappointed since childhood thru thingslike these, pain, ignorance, carelessness. WHy cant ppl for once understand how sensitive i am and take care of it?\how much shud i adjust>


i just wana go n cry but it wont get me anywhere,... its nor worth itttttttttttGodd... what do u do when it hurts, it hurts so bad... ppl u love so much hurt uthey really really do...
ugh

No comments: