Wednesday, November 23, 2005

hieee! updates! + nature obsessed thoughts

I cant resist it.. the beauty of nature.. the weather is lovely here! and these windows in the lab let u peek into what feels like heaven... no its not the male hostel i can see , its ALHAMDULILAH the duck pond, the grass, benches and the beautiful sky! =o) I love it here...
Life is good.Looking at stars at night is just beautiful. I have a good view from my hostel room :) Friends are good. U can hang out anytime u want. :)
I got enrolled in ma Writing and Compo course.. for the rest 3 i am on the waiting list! :D ahem! lets see..

Exams going on... finals! ALHAMDULILAH 1 hogaya three more to go :)
INSHALLAH

tc! vbye bye
:)_

5 comments:

Samar Owais said...

Hey, glad to know you're doing well. Good luck with your exams!

Ali Khan said...

Good luck!

Blue Water said...

Extinct: Thanksss :) Yeah papers over YAY :)How have u been???

Blue Water said...

a.k : Thanks :D

Samar Owais said...

Been good. okay no I haven't been good. been up to one mischief or another but that's good according to me. So yeah I've been good=)

And i'm not making much sense these days. I'm free as a bird and bored as a uhhh whatever.

How's everything at your end?