Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have learnt that Its better to finish a painful ending rather than let it linger

I have learnt that life is a package - if u want the good, u gota pay the cost - and the cost is not that bad a thing

I have learnt that things have a way of working out in the end

I have learnt that we are all cowards in our own might

I have learnt that its easier to judge than to understand our own self - yet understanding oneself if the greatest of all gifts

I have learnt that my friends are dear to me

I have learnt that love comes back, in all shapes and sizes.

I have learnt that God never leaves you alone

I have learnt that they can never really break u down

I have learnt that security in relationships lies in being complete with oneself - or rather, in nurturing yourself.

I have learnt that your body is a gift from God

I have learnt that God really DOES love you.

I have learnt that its ok not to be perfect.

I have learnt that the only person u shud compete with is your old version of self - and not to outrun it but to improve

I have learnt that love exists in the most extraordinary of places

I have learnt that fear should be heard, so should anger

I have learnt that u've got to give yourself to be complete

I have learnt that its hard to let people go sometimes

I have learnt that life has occassional brialliances of wonderfulness

I have learnt that life and people do forgive you, if u forgive urself :)

Love,
Naureen!

What have u learnt?

No comments: