Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hmm Its been a long time since i posted an update. LUMS is good ALHAMDULILAH. Am a sophomore now :) Ramazan seemed like fun in the freshman year here. so am looking forward to it. Like hostel life. Its a whole new experience. Gives u yr own space.

Am still thinking abt switching to boiled food for a while. Dun like the extra weight on me anymore. I mean i lose weight then i get lazy and chubby :) LOL. maybe a regular walk!! ANd man i love chocolates!! hehe but i CAN give them up for a while. Have interesting courses.

it was Saqib's b day on the 18th. My dad's bday on the 13th. I got a cake sent to my dad he was soo happy :) Me and other friends of Saqib gave him a surprise b day thing. I still remember that cake all over his face LOL!

As for my bday. it was on the 4th. :) it went goood. Got so many gifts yeha i am gift crazy!!!! My bday was fun !! I got this cute stuffed monkey that i can hang lol! and cute jewelry and awesome earings. Owe a few friends a treat. Ho well :)

have a class at 7:15, before that wana have tea, study and then go for a walk!! :)

hmm lets hope i carry on this blog posting :)

No comments: