Monday, July 24, 2006

No Ordinary Pain

I just heard and saw a 9 year old boy scream.. he was lebenese. He was screaming in pain. Doctors say he will survive. I even saw his mom crying. Its so unfair, people suffering. Kids suffering like that. Theres a purpose to everything but man the people who do it must eb so inhumane. There needs to be more humanity in this world.

I am changing paths mentally .. for my career. I was so set on the corporate w0rld before but i cant do that while people are dying, suffering. Sure u can always donate money but i wanna do something. Help make the world a better place. I think i am gonna choose a career that would help me help people.. i wana reach out to them....

right now, i am reaching out to myself, helping myself decide and determine what i really wanna do. I wana lessen the suffering in the world.

May Allah help me do so, AAMEEN

No comments: