Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I dunno

I dunno so many things anymore. I dont even feel like talking to people. I feel hurt and betrayed. No matter who u r, people simply wont skip hurting u. They would exploit u more once they realize u r of the 'nicer' type. So nice to me, so mean! I mean, once u need something from me, u r so sweet! Once its all done i dont even exist for u. How mean can people be? If u dunt like me, DONT TALK TO ME. THATS MUCH BETTER THAN COMIN CLOSE TO ME, HURTING ME, TREATING ME AS IF I DUNT EXIST! and then USING ME AND MY THINGS AGAIN. I MEAN C'MON ITNA GIRA HUA? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT LOW??

SUre i have had my good times but i had no idea i would hafta pay for them like that. Mean, indifferent, evil :p people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.bondagecomics.info/interracial-dating-cupid-junction.html interracial dating cupid junction tattoos along bikini line multi-function printers Interracial iwangf free paris hilton clip interracial

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »